Issue #4918 has been reported by Martin Bosslet.

Feature #4918: Make all core tests inherit from Test::Unit::TestCase
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4918

Author: Martin Bosslet
Assignee: Martin Bosslet
Category: core
Target version: 1.9.3

Some tests for OpenSSL inherited from Minitest::Unit::TestCase instead of
Test::Unit::TestCase. To be consistent, all tests should probably inherit from
Test::Unit::TestCase (cf. [ruby-core:37275]).

I would scan through all tests in Ruby core and replace direct Minitest references
except where absolutely required (rubygems, rdoc).

Please let me know if there are other cases where the direct reference to Minitest
is mandatory.

Regards,
Martin

--