> Rather than adding links to source code, I would prefer the wikibooks link and others under a new Tutorials section of http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/ as well as adding http://ruby.runpaint.org/ to the existing Getting Started section.

Yeah, adding links there is good, but what I'm trying to create here
is more easy connection between the core rdocs and (any existing)
tutorials...just having a link to the various books isn't a strong
enough link (from my perspective, anyway).

Another option might be to link from the core rdocs to some tutorial
"index", which could provide a list to the various tutorials/online
books' subsections, I suppose.

-roger-