Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:37079] [Ruby 1.9 - Feature #4877] Unify Variable Expansion within Strings"
    on Mon, 13 Jun 2011 19:07:44 +0900, Lazaridis Ilias <ilias / lazaridis.com> writes:

|I understand this, but:
| * a typical user does not use "Class#method" often.
| * Even if, he could simply uses "Class\#method".
|
|Subjecting the issue-processing:
|
|why are you so eager to "reject" immediately? I understand that "Rejected" means that the issue topic is closed, and it will not dealt with.

Firstly, for most of the cases, you are not the first one to come up
with the idea like this.  I have already considered the idea long
before you proposed.

Secondly, most quick-rejected proposals introduce incompatibility,
with which the feature would less likely be accepted.

							matz.