-----Original Message-----
From: ruby-core-admin / ruby-lang.org
[mailto:ruby-core-admin / ruby-lang.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 10:17 AM
To: Girish Sharangpani
Subject: Welcome to our (ruby-core ML) You are added automatically

Welcome to our mailing list <ruby-core / ruby-lang.org> !

This mail contains the fundamental usage of the mailing list server.

1	How to use this server

Plaese send commands in the mail body not subject to the address
<ruby-core-ctl / ruby-lang.org>.

The command syntax is as follows:

	help

	mget last:10 mp

Plaese send the "help" to the address <ruby-core-ctl / ruby-lang.org> for
help and
server functions overview

	help

to get general information on this list

	guide

If you want to make a contact with the mailing list maintainer, please
e-mail to

	ruby-core-admin / ruby-lang.org

ML server exists to descrease routine works by maintainers. Please try
to use server functions as could as possible.

				ruby-core / ruby-lang.org Maintainer
				ruby-core-admin / ruby-lang.org

Peer Information India Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India