http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4777

Author: Nathan Sobo
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: -

We're having an intermittent but fairly frequent issue with a resque worker process that we're daemonizing with daemontools on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

When we send a QUIT or TERM signal to the process, it is not handled.
When we send a CONT, the process traps and handles QUIT and TERM signals that were ignored just before handling the CONT.
It's as if the CONT frees the signals that were previously ignored.

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org