Issue #4806 has been updated by Lazaridis Ilias.

Yui NARUSE wrote:
> Lazaridis Ilias wrote:
[...]

> > The simple fact is, that the roadmap contains false information about the releases.
> > (snip)
>
> Hmm, I fixed them.

Much better, but still a small detail:

 1.9.2
 about 10 months late (08/18/2010)

You should close 1.9.2, as it is released.

If you need a milestone for the maintenance releases, you could add a "1.9.2x" or "1.9.2-maintenance" to collect the tickets.

[...]
> > Category: build | core | DOC | ext | lib | M17N | test | YARV | Project
>
> Added.

Very nice.

Feature #4806: A few Issues subjecting the Issue Tracker
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4806