Issue #4806 has been updated by Lazaridis Ilias.

Yui NARUSE wrote:
> Lazaridis Ilias wrote:
> > a) I tried to get an overview of the development with the Roadmap, but it's not actual. Please update the roadmap.
>
> Roadmap is used for release engineering; after 1.9.3 feature freeze it will be useful.
> In other words, we don't have such vision before freeze.

The simple fact is, that the roadmap contains false information about the releases.

1.9.1 RC2
over 2 years late (01/15/2009)
=> should be shown as "closed" / released

1.9.1
over 2 years late (01/30/2009)
=> should be shown as "closed" / released

2.0
Due in over 26 years (01/19/2038)
=> should be shown at the end of the list, with an estimated date.

1.9.2
The current stable version of 1.9 series
=> should be shown as "closed" / released

1.9.3
The next stable version of 1.9 series
=> should show the planned release date

1.9.x
Unspecified future version of 1.9 series

> > b) Please provide a "Category" "Project", thus issues subjecting the project infrastructure can be categorized.
>
> We had "Ruby" (without version) project for such issues, but many people submit version depending issues to it.
> So we closed version independent project.
>
> Please keep blank the category, category management is still developing...

I didn't meant that you add a project, I explain:

When I file an Issue here for ruby 1.9, I can file it under the following categories:

Category: build | core | DOC | ext | lib | M17N | test | YARV

here you should add "Project", thus it becomes:

Category: build | core | DOC | ext | lib | M17N | test | YARV | Project

Feature #4806: A few Issues subjecting the Issue Tracker
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4806

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org