On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Xavier Shay <xavier-list / rhnh.net> wrote:

> On 30/05/11 5:35 PM, Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
>>
>> * I'm not sure if your code is ready for case-insensitive filesystems
>> =A0 like those in Windows. =A0I'm sure you know the problem so I should
>> =A0 have missed something.
>
> I don't have a Windows environment to test with. I would be most
> appreciative if anyone was able to try it out.

I do have a Windows system and I've provided my initial numbers.

However, as was previously stated by other core members, the size of
the patch is hard to process and analyze properly, which might not
catch corner cases that were present in load.c and this newer code do
not contemplate.

For me to completely test this on Windows will take more than a week,
as I have multiple applications with different requirements and to
properly perform this I need to track pre and post performance details
of each of those applications to provide fair results.

--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17
-