Issue #4803 has been updated by Daniel Azuma.

Can anyone explain to me the rationale behind moving the rb_classext_t definition into internal.h, and what I should do in 1.9.3 to access the functionality of RCLASS_SUPER? I need to access *and* set the direct superclass, even if it's a T_ICLASS, so calling rb_class_superclass() is not sufficient. Thanks!
Bug #4803: RCLASS_SUPER won't compile for C extensions as of revision 31627
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4803

Author: Daniel Azuma
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.3dev (2011-05-30 trunk 31805) [x86_64-darwin10.7.4]

The RCLASS_SUPER macro (defined in ruby.h) no longer compiles for C extensions because the required rb_classext_t type has been made opaque as of svn revision 31627. This is breaking certain gems that rely on RCLASS_SUPER to hack the class tree, such as blockenspiel and mixology.

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org