My understanding was that there are relatively major thread-safe issues =
all around?

I believe that doing this would require locking/unlocking every heap =
slot every time it's accessed=97 at that point, why stop the first =
thread at all?

=46rom what little I know from having looked into the GC before, I =
thought that multi-threaded GC is a fairly standard option but not =
feasible here.

But I'm also interested to hear more from those in the know.

Asher