2011/5/23 Urabe Shyouhei <shyouhei / ruby-lang.org>:
> Hello core people,
>
> As several patches are introduced to 1.8.7 I'd like to have a release. =
=A0I hope
> that'd happen next month. =A0If you have any show-stoppers please let me =
know.

Hello,

At RubyInstaller project we are still attempting to get Tcl/Tk work
properly under MinGW, which hasn't been an easy task.

We have a ticket open for 1.9.x:

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4141

We would like to be able to ship newer 1.8.7 with tcl/tk included, but
for that we will require first fix trunk and then backport
appropriately.

At this time I'm compiling and will run tests. Will let you know any
show-stopper beyond the above mentioned.

Thank you.

--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17