http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/3905

Author: Eric Wong
Assignee:
Category: core
Target version: 1.9.x

=begin
 This still causes performance problems with frequent EAGAIN compared to 1.9.1

 While akr fixed extend to no longer clear cache with empty modules in r28813,
 the GC phase still scans and clears the cache when the extended object is
 collected.

 ref: [ruby-core:32507], [ruby-core:32508]

 A proposed patch to add memoizing of extended objects with
 IO::Wait{Read,Writ}able is attached.  Comments/feedback appreciated.
=end

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org