http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4693

Author: Justin Collins
Assignee: Eric Hodel
Category: DOC
Target version: 1.9.3
ruby -v: -

Docs for lib/yaml/dbm.rb and lib/yaml/store.rb

Side note: I'm guessing the split of Syck/Psych has somehow lost the documentation for the YAML library itself? Something should be added to lib/yaml.rb to point people to the right place, but I don't know where that would be.

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org