http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4663

Author: Steve Klabnik
Assignee: Eric Hodel
Category: DOC
Target version:
ruby -v: 1.9.2-p180

As part of the Ruby 1.9.3 documentation challenge[1], here's my first shot at adding some documentation to the RSS portion of the standard library. I've just added an overview with two examples, but I plan on fleshing out the rest of RSS, too. I wanted to make sure that I'm doing it right with something small before I put in a bunch of time on a bigger patch.

Patch included.

1: http://blog.segment7.net/2011/05/09/ruby-1-9-3-documentation-challenge

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org