> Issue #4655 has been updated by Kenta Murata.
>
> Status changed from Open to Closed

Thanks for accepting my patch! :) I'm a bit of a beginner with C, I
plan on submitting patches to bugs I find every now and then. Please
let me know if you have any tips or comments about my code.

To Funaba-san: I saw you replaced my calls to strchr with strpbrk
that's awesome I didn't know that function existed. I also saw you
removed a single line of comment. Are single line comment 'hints'
frowned upon in Ruby? Do they give too much attention to the utter
lack of comments around it? :P

Thank you!
Tinco