http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4608

Author: Roman Ralovets
Assignee:
Category: core
Target version: 1.9.2
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.2p180 (2011-02-18 revision 30909) [i686-linux]

=begin
I have got this bug after updating Ubuntu from 10.10 to 11.04 Beta.
Using shell commands like `echo anything` causes hang and 100% cpu's core load, if during downloading a file you press ctrl-c to interrupt.
Without using shell commands all right, we get "^CInterrupted"
In the Ubuntu 10.10 all right.
For a wonder autotest have got the same problem after updating ubuntu to 11.04 Beta: if I press ctrl-c to close autotest it hangs and loads 100% cpu's core

roma@roma-comp:~/downloader$ ruby test.rb
Getting a file .. waiting for ctrl-c
^C^C^C
-----
13159 roma      20   0 14052 8556 2568 R  100  0.4   1:52.68 ruby test.rb

-----
I'm waiting for such a result:

roma@roma-comp:~/downloader$ ruby test.rb
Getting a file .. waiting for ctrl-c