Hi,

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 4:29 AM, Kenta Murata <muraken / gmail.com> wrote:
> I implemented the features in C, and wrote tests for them.
> Please see the following diffs:
> https://github.com/mrkn/ruby/commit/9c7ead0e385b6a17dafa5bc8b4389e1baf2e3=
040

Looks good, but is there a reason to use `rb_funcall` for the reduce?
Typically MRI calls directly the C implementation wherever possible,
and I would suggest doing that here too.

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz / ruby-lang.org> wro=
te:
> I am not sure whether adding new zip_with or adding zip with symbol at
> last would be better. =A0Any opinion?

I also vote for `zip` with an optional symbol as last argument (as in
the patch). I don't see a downside and it seems logical.

--
Marc-Andr=E9