Hello,

I noticed a few issues since the Ruby Redmine was updated.
Some might be caused by my bad connection (my ping is around 350ms),
but I did not have them before.
I think these belong to the Redmine project, but I'm interested to see
if others are affected like I am.

- Redmine is unresponsive, and sometimes even returns an Internal
Server Error (500). I can no longer use it, except to see a few
issues, when I'm lucky.
- Issues are no longer immediately delivered on ruby-core when
reported, I receive them only after the first update.
- As a consequence, the update is above the issue (top-posted), so
that makes it harder to follow.
- I receive a Mail Delivery Error if I happen to send an HTML email
(probably good to not accept it, as it's unreadable on the site, but a
bit more explicit would help (not "Nested quantifiers in regex...")).
- Code looks bad if it is not extra indented of 2 spaces (because the
first part is seen as text (like class C) and the class body is seen
as code (like def...). I do not find any example of it anymore, maybe
it is already solved.

I think the first two should be solved quickly.

Benoit Daloze