--ylS2wUBXLOxYXZFQ

I apologise in advance if this is a duplicate message. I previously
posted this on redmine.ruby-lang.org, but immediately received mail
delivery errors regarding it. I simply don't have time to investigate
that.

It was meant to be a reply to the first post in this thread, but I can't
find that so here goes again:

---

Koichi has proposed a potential solution to this problem in a ruby-core
thread[1].

[1] - http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/33456

--ylS2wUBXLOxYXZFQ