Hi, committers,

Recently I'm talking with Martin Bo=DFlet who posted the excellent new
feature patch of Timestamp support for ext/openssl
(http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/4183), and who is an expert
of network security and cryptographic system, about merging the patch
to ext/openssl.  And we're going to create a development repository at
github for ext/openssl (originally called "ruby-pki"
http://www.nongnu.org/rubypki/ before merging it to the Ruby's
repository.) Like rubygems and rdoc, we want to create development
branch regardless of Ruby repo's policy, and release gems regardless
of CRuby's release management.

Please don't think it's a fork.  I'm going to keep ext/openssl at
Ruby's repository up-to-date and stable like rubygems and rdoc.  We'll
keep master branch of the new repository in sync with ext/openssl at
Ruby's repo.  Any CRuby committer should have an commit bit of the new
repo.

And eventually I want Martin to be a maintainer of ext/openssl.

Where's the best repository location for this purpose do you think?
github.com/ruby/ruby-openssl if we can use?
github.com/emboss/ruby-openssl? (Martin's one, already exist)

Regards,
// NaHi