2011/1/9 Haase, Konstantin <Konstantin.Haase / student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:
> Wouldn't that be unnecessary if matz' trait proposal would be implemented?

I agree it's not the cleanest, but it's not like I would be adding any
feature. rubyspec doesn't give me any addition error, expect the one
that explicitly tests for the exception.

What I'm more worried about, is if other ruby implementations can come
up with a working solution. For example if instance variables are
transformed into an array index at compile-time (rubinius?), then the
index might not be the same in the other object.