On 07/01/11 at 01:05 +0900, mathew wrote:
> I've been considering making a proper Debian/Ubuntu Ruby package,
> since the Debian maintainers seem unwilling to do so. I don't think
> it's a task I can take on alone, though. For my own purposes I've been
> building from source.

Yeah, it's probably not a task you can take on alone. You are too busy
with being an annoying troll polluting this thread with your stupid bzr
spam.

Btw, if you think you can do better than us with the Debian Ruby package
(it's not an Ubuntu Ruby package -- it's just copied from Debian to
Ubuntu), you are welcomed to provide help.

Friendly,

- Lucas