On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 02:43, Luis Lavena <luislavena / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz / ruby-lang.org> wrote:

>> In message "Re: [ruby-core:34125] Re: Moving to Git?"
>>  on Thu, 6 Jan 2011 06:11:20 +0900, Nikolai Weibull <now / bitwi.se> writes:
>>
>> |(Before anyone laments Cygwin or MSYS, seeing as how Ruby itself is so
>> |POSIX-centric, requiring better Windows support than Cygwin/MSYS would
>> |sound weird to me.)
>>
>> Yeah, I know. But since the one who insists git most is the guy who
>> has spent tremendous effort to make Ruby run well on Windows, I don't
>> want to underestimate his concern.

> Thank you Matz.

Again, I don°«t quite understand what°«s going on here, but my point was
that someone like you, Luis Lavena, probably doesn°«t have a problem
using Git, seeing as how you use MSYS for developing Ruby itself.  My
use of °»Windows support°… was meant to mean GUI/IDE/context menus over
command line and that people in previous discussions have complained
that using Git on Windows is too complicated because you need
Cygwin/MSYS.