On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 13:23, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
<rr.rosas / gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding bazar, I don't know it, as much as most git users.

I've observed that most git advocates don't know any other DVCS.
That's probably why they advocate for git citing things that every
single DVCS does.

> I'm not against it, but I don't think that having a similar command set is a good enough
> reason for using that instead of the much popular git...

Well, obviously *you* wouldn't, because you've already taken the time
to learn git and learn to deal with its pitfalls and idiosyncrasies.
The point is that bzr wouldn't be a major learning effort for all the
people currently using svn who don't know git.

As far as popularity goes, http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/WhoUsesBzr

mathew