On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
<rr.rosas / gmail.com> wrote:

> The only problem I've seen regarding Git and Windows was with a colleague
> that had the great idea of sharing an NTFS git folder between Ubuntu and
> Windows. There were problems regarding filename charsets.

Off-Topic:

And others regarding options, file attributes bits (present on linux,
not windows), slow NTFS speed for that shared folder, and a few other
problems...

For your colleague I will recommend he clone one repo from the other
using a ssh connection and use --mirror parameter if he wants to push
all the changes from one computer into the other.

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17