Hi Aaron,

2010/12/16 Aaron Patterson <aaron / tenderlovemaking.com>:
> How are you running the tests? =A0`make test-all TESTS=3Drubygems` doesn'=
> add the -w flag for me. =A0I'm unsure how to run the tests with warnings
> turned on. :-(

To give -w flag to ruby, you can use RUBYOPT environment variable.
So for make test-all, it will be
  make RUBYOPT=3D-w TESTS=3Drubygems test-all

FYI, I run test as following:
  make RUBYOPT=3D-w TESTS=3D'-v' TMPDIR=3D/tmp/test-all test-all|&tee t.log

To show each test name, I specify -v.
To make easy to clean tempfiles when ruby crashs and remain tempfiles,
I specify TMPDIR.
To keep the log, I use |& of zsh.

You may know following options for TESTS are also useful:
    -n, --name PATTERN               Filter test names on pattern.
    -x, --exclude PATTERN            Exclude test files on pattern.

--=20
NARUSE, Yui
naruse / airemix.jp