Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:33610] Re: [Ruby 1.9-Feature#4085][Open] Refinements and nested methods"
    on Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:08:28 +0900, Shugo Maeda <shugo / ruby-lang.org> writes:

|I don't mean to merge refinements into trunk without Matz's permission.
|I guess he's still wondering whether we need local rebinding.

I do not object local rebinding (yet).  In fact, I am slightly
negative against it.  I am waiting for someone to try persuade me for
local rebinding, despite its potential performance penalty.  No one
has ever tried yet.

							matz.