I have begun work on a version of the One-Click Ruby Installer for Mac
OS X.  See the wiki at: http://rubyinstaller.rubyforge.org.

The goal of the project on OS X is to have Ruby installed as a
.framework, as Apple has already done with Python for OS X and to
include a collection of tools to make Ruby an integral part of the
system.

Eventually, as they did with Python, we want to merge the framework
build with the main Ruby distribution so that anyone using the default
build on OS X will get the framework version.

We are planning on including a native version of the RubyGems
GemBrowserGui
(http://rubygems.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?GemBrowserGui) which we
will probably develop using RubyCocoa
(http://www.fobj.com/rubycocoa/doc/).

The list of utilities we will include in the installer will grow once
we get the base installer and GemBrowserGui done.

Help Wanted!  Please see the OS X One-Click Ruby Installer for OS X
wiki at:
http://rubyinstaller.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Steve_Steiner

Thanks and see you on the wiki!

Steve