Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:33445] [Ruby 1.9-Feature#4068] Replace current standard Date/DateTime library with home_run"
    on Sun, 28 Nov 2010 17:35:28 +0900, tadayoshi funaba <redmine / ruby-lang.org> writes:

|> I am not sure if we need to guarantee granularity less than a nano
|> second.  Do we?
|
|?? but, we already have

Availability of undocumented feature on the specific version of
specific implementation does not assure anything.  If we specify
rational precision for time and datetime, that means we have to force
JRuby, Rubinius etc. to have it too.  The point is how much precision
we need in real world programs.  Akira's intention (Time should
represent bintime (2**-64 precision)) expressed in [ruby-core:33447]
is reasonable.  Do you have any other opinion?

							matz.