Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:33420] [Ruby 1.9-Feature#4068] Replace current standard Date/DateTime library with home_run"
    on Sat, 27 Nov 2010 17:15:20 +0900, tadayoshi funaba <redmine / ruby-lang.org> writes:

|i'm sorry.
|i have to say no.
|bacause, stolen_base gives better results.

Well, define "better" here.  You've said stolen_base (DateTime based
on Time) is "better".  What does it mean?  Better precision?  Better
performance?  Or Both?

I have a few questions for the community.

 * If we have to pick one, which we should choose?  Performance?
   Precision?
 * Is there any possibility to achieve both performance and precision
   at the same time?  Or stolen_base has already fast enough?  Without
   sacrificing precision?  Any benchmark?

							matz.