Issue #4085 has been updated by Chauk-Mean Proum.

>> Regarding naming: how about using the name `use' instead of `using'? This
>> would be in line with other names such as `include', `extend', etc.

>Some other people said the same, but I think `using' is better than
>`use' because `use' is already used in Rack.

IMHO, it would be a shame to have such a new core feature with a "strange" naming.
I also prefer use instead of using.
May be the core team can request Rack developers to rename their use method to e.g. rack_use.
I guess that this new feature will be available only for ruby-1.9.3+.
So this leaves time for Rack developers and users to migrate their code base.

There are already some "strange" namings for some methods (http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/4065),
so please take care of consistent naming for new methods.

Having said that, the feature looks very interesting.

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org