Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:33396] Re: [Ruby 1.9-Feature#4085][Open] Refinements and nested methods"
    on Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:24:43 +0900, Shugo Maeda <shugo / ruby-lang.org> writes:

|Matz doesn't like it, but I think it's worth considering.
|However, it's a problem that we have main#include, where main is self
|at the top-level, but not Kernel#include now.

If we introduce local rebinding, I think we have to rename it to
"classbox" from "refinement".  Besides that, we sill have lot of
issues about implementation, performance, etc.  But I believe, Shugo,
you are the key person.  I am the one who approve.

							matz.