2010/11/25 Urabe Shyouhei <shyouhei / ruby-lang.org>:
> Hello,
>
> As you might already noticed I'm working on the subject. =A0If you have
> something to go with it, please let me know. =A0The earlier, the better.
> Especially port maintainers are encouraged to see if current ruby_1_8_7 b=
ranch
> works on their machines.

Tested native compilation and seems to work as expected.

I'm testing cross-compilation as we speak, it will require some
backports from ruby_1_8 and others from ruby_1_9_2. Will report back
any issues.

Still doing git svn fetch (slow internet connection in Argentina) so
cannot commit yet.

> Thank you.

Thanks to you for the heads up.

Regards,