Hi,

2010/11/25 Marc-Andre Lafortune <ruby-core-mailing-list / marc-andre.ca>:
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:55 PM, Yui NARUSE <redmine / ruby-lang.org> wrot=
e:
>>> Given the fact that URI may have user & password information, I would a=
lso prefer if Net::HTTP.get took it into account. Maybe there is something =
I don't understand, because I think it should also respect a https URI (I s=
hould open a different ticket for this).

>> Did you read this thread?
>
> I'm not sure if you are seriously implying that I didn't read the
> thread, but in case it needs to be said: yes, of course, I did, and I
> would be grateful if, in the future, you always assumed that I read
> the full thread before replying.

I was confused because your point is not on the context of this thread.
Or maybe I didn't understand your point.

> If your question is not about the word "also" but about any other
> word(s) in the two sentences, then I'll need some more explanation.

I want to say, I can't understand what you say.
Please explain some more.

--=20
NARUSE, Yui
naruse / airemix.jp