Hi,

2010/11/24 Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz / ruby-lang.org>:
> |Feature #4085: Refinements and nested methods
> |http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/4085
>

> My +1.

Thank you.

> However I'd like to see Ko1's consent before checking in. =A0Last time I
> talked with him about this issue, he wanted to consider this for a
> week. =A0That was last Friday. =A0So we need to wait for a few more days.

I met ko1 last Thursday, and he agreed with my proposal at that time.
I hope he has not changed his mind.

I know that he doesn't like my implementation, where I have added a
new rb_control_frame_t member, which is equivalent to
ruby_frame->last_class in Ruby 1.8.
If he can implement refinements without the new member, it's OK for me:)

--=20
Shugo Maeda