Yeah I've read this one and this one
http://eigenclass.org/hiki/deferred-finalizers-in-Ruby

The thing is (at least as I see it) MRI should provide a WeakRef
implementation that doesn't use ObjectSpace._id2ref or fix the
implementation. Also avoid Thread.critical in every branch, I think
the one on master is not using it anymore but could be nice to have
that on 1.8.7 and 1.9.2.

Thanks.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Mike Dalessio <mike.dalessio / gmail.com> w=
rote: