2010/10/5, Usaku NAKAMURA <redmine / ruby-lang.org>:
> Who make the final decision?
> Wanabe, are you (or, do you want to become) the maintainer of mingw port?

No, I am not. (and I do not want to)

> I'm very dissatisfied with the current state, but I don't have a mind to
> object to the maintainer's decision.
> Therefore, I ask it again.
> Who is the maintainer and who make the final decision?

I'm very sorry to commit r29320 hastily.
This is really, really my fault.

I asked for a Nakada-san's advice of this issue.
Because he is the maintainer of mingw32.
He said config.sub should be reverted to automake-1.11.1's.
I did it because I thought it can be covering my losses.

And the change of win32/mkexports.rb is my fault.
I guessed that there is no effect for other platform by this change.

But now I realize that I exceeded my authority.
I want to ask back to the maintainer of win32/mkexports.rb (who?) for
acceptability of it.
I guess I should revert the change until hear this decision, shouldn't I?

--
wanabe