ok, this is not exactly on topic, but I'm using Debian and Ubuntu a
lot, and the first thing I do is install rvm and stop using the system
ruby.
Before rvm I used to directly install from source and work outside of
package management.  Ruby's moving too fast for Debian, that's all,
however I'm very happy with the distribution in general.

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 7:15 AM, Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrot=
e: