On 09/10 07:23, Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At Fri, 10 Sep 2010 02:40:58 +0900,
> Jeremy Evans wrote in [ruby-core:32248]:
> > * The marshalling format differs from the one used by the standard
> > library. Note that the 1.8 and 1.9 standard library date marshalling
> > formats differ from each other.
>
> It's a problem.

Is it required to use the same marshalling format, or just to recognize
the existing one?

I believe that either will mean requiring rational, but I'm willing to
do that if it is necessary for acceptance.

> And we need tests in test-unit format, not in rspec.

If that is necessary for acceptance, I will rewrite the existing test
suite in test-unit.  And Luis Lavena is correct that the current specs
use mspec, since they are based on the rubyspecs.

Jeremy