On Sep 8, 2010, at 12:06 PM, Yusuke ENDOH wrote:

> cons:
>  1) disadvantage for the core team: developping style will get
>     complex.  The core team must care multiple entities: Ruby
>     package and stdlib gems.

I'm not sure I completely understand this issue, but it definitely =
doesn't feel insurmountable.  We have gems in Ruby now and we can get =
help from the maintainers of RubyGems and/or Gemcutter, if some piece of =
infrastructure is needed.  It seems like we have all the help we need to =
put in place what is needed to make this as painless as possible.

James Edward Gray II=