2010/9/8 Joshua Ballanco <jballanc / gmail.com>:
> I've been itching to start discussing/debating/learning about features for Ruby 2.0 for a while now.
> Some of the recent threads on ruby-core have just reemphasized the point. So, I was curious
> what the process for 2.0 might be? I notice that there is not an entry on Redmine for 2.0 yet.
> Will there eventually be a wiki? What is the preferred method for new feature suggestions?
> Should we open tickets? Create a wiki page? Start a thread on the mailing list? All of the above?

What is Ruby 2.0 is still ambiguous.
I think it is depend on compatibility; if some feature is incompatible with 1.9,
the new version which include them will be 2.0.

When you want a new feature, you should make a ticket for Ruby 1.9
project as a Feature Request on Redmine.

--
NARUSE, Yui
naruse / airemix.jp