--0015175113e6667d25048f8d55b6

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 6:33 AM, Vincent Isambart <vincent.isambart / gmail.com
> wrote:

> > Supposedly there are REXML tests that are maintained outside of Ruby,
> > but I don't know where those are.  :-(
>
> There are tests in the tar.gz available on the official REXML web page:
> http://www.germane-software.com/archives/rexml_3.1.7.3.tgz

They are quite bad.

I think removing REXML and other non-essential libraries is a good idea and
important to help open up the library ecosystem. Presence of a library in
the standard library discourages developers from creating their own
competing libraries.

Chad

--0015175113e6667d25048f8d55b6

&gt; but I don&#39;t know where those are. -(<br>

--0015175113e6667d25048f8d55b6--