--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

I would like to merge nokogiri to ext for the 1.9.3 release.  I spoke to
various people about this (including other ruby-core people) and
everyone seems to think it's a good idea.

May I go forward with committing nokogiri to trunk under ext?

After merging it to trunk, can we give Mike Dalession commit access?  He he=
lps
me maintain nokogiri and I couldn't continue without him.

--=20
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk