On Sep 1, 2010, at 3:59 PM, Urabe Shyouhei wrote:

> (2010/09/02 4:23), Joshua Ballanco wrote:
>> Might I also humbly suggest considering the Apache 2 license. The =
Apache 2 license is fully compatible with GPLv3, and similar to the BSD =
License, but it contains an extra clause covering patent indemnification =
(see #3 here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html).
>=20
> Do you have any practical list of patents or patent holders that exist =
today
> on our distribution?  I don't.  It seems useless to me.

I was thinking about the future, but again, just a suggestion. The =
incompatibility with GPLv2 essentially rules it out as Yui points out.