--------------060901000402040700090207
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

I wrote a script.  A problem occurred when I ran this script using Ruby
1.8.1 and CVS 1.8.2.  However, no problem occurred using Ruby 1.9.0.
Similarly, is this problem repaired in Ruby 1.8.2?

Sincerely,
-- 
Hiroyuki Iwatsuki <URL:mailto:don / na.rim.or.jp>


--------------060901000402040700090207
Content-Type: text/plain;
 nameest_yaml_textfolding.rb"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filenameest_yaml_textfolding.rb"

#!/usr/local/bin/ruby

require 'test/unit'
require 'fileutils'
require 'yaml'

A_UTF8  \343\201\202"         # Hiragana 'a' (UTF-8)
A_EUC  \244\242"              # Hiragana 'a' (EUC-JP)
A_SJIS  \202\240"             # Hiragana 'a' (Shift_JIS)

class TC_YAML_TextFolding < Test::Unit::TestCase
  N  0

  def setup
    @kcode  KCODE
  end

  def teardown
    $KCODE  kcode
  end

  def test_sjis
    $KCODE  s'
    N.times do |n|
      str  A_SJIS * n + "\n") * 5
      y  tr.to_yaml
      assert_equal(str, YAML.load(y))
    end
  end

  def test_euc
    $KCODE  e'
    N.times do |n|
      str  A_EUC * n + "\n") * 5
      y  tr.to_yaml
      assert_equal(str, YAML.load(y))
    end
  end

  def test_utf8
    $KCODE  u'
    N.times do |n|
      str  A_UTF8 * n + "\n") * 5
      y  tr.to_yaml
      assert_equal(str, YAML.load(y))
    end
  end
end


--------------060901000402040700090207--