What is difficult about this?

Example:=20

#include <ruby.h>

int main( int argc __attribute__((unused)), char *argv[] =
__attribute__((unused)) )	{
=09
	ruby_init();
=09
	//	Ruby Options are just like /usr/bin/ruby
	//	interpreter name, script name, argv ...
	char*	options[]	=3D	{ "", "rpdom_test.rb",  };
	void*	node		=3D	ruby_options( 2, options );
=09
	return ruby_run_node( node );
}=09

Struck me as potentially a documentation issue, but the actual =
functionality I think is pretty straightforward?

Asher