Bug #3704: openssl: exception message wording improvement

Author: Paul Betteridge
ruby -v: 1.9.1p376

When a new connection is created, the hostname of the target is checked against the name in the certificate. If they do not match, an exception is raised. The wording of the message is not quite correct English.

It currently reads: "hostname was not match with the server certificate"

I suggest that it would be better if it read: "hostname does not match the server certificate", but if a smaller change were desired, it could be changed to "hostname was not matched with the server certificate".

This message appears in http://svn.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/ext/openssl/lib/openssl/ssl-internal.rb?revision=25189&view=markup

A patch against the trunk with my suggested wording is attached

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org