Hi,

Yusuke Endoh wrote:

> I'm changing this to Low priority.
> I'm sorry because you did good work, though.
>
> According to unak's (painful) investigation, this bug seems to be
> caused by resuming fiber from C++ destructor.
>
> It is very horrible for me.  I can't imagine what it will cause.
> It is good to ask the author of eventmachine to investigate this,
> though this may be actually Ruby core's bug.  In principle, Ruby
> assumes that extension library be written in C.
>
> In addition, I believe this is a rare case.

Thanks for the update.  I've conveyed the information to the
EventMachine list.

By the way, I am still using 1.9.2 with cont.d back-ported
from trunk, with FIBER_USE_NATIVE enabled.

So far it has been flawless.  I haven't been able to reproduce
any of these errors when trunk's cont.c is used.

Regards,

Bill