--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 06:19:52AM +0900, Scott Windsor wrote:
> Issue #3105 has been updated by Scott Windsor.
>=20
>=20
> I haven't been able to isolate this yet.  I tried removing and re-install=
ing all of my gems.  Unfortunately, this is on a pretty big web application=
 and is crashing randomly between requests.  It's very likely an issue expo=
sed with rails, or one of the gems I'm using, but it's a pretty long list s=
o it's hard to tell right now.
>=20
> I can get a core dump and load it into gdb, but it's not very helpful wit=
hout debug symbols.  Do you know how to install them?

Unfortunately you'll have to recompile your ruby with the -g flag on
GCC.

What does the stack trace look like under gdb?  Can you send us the
first 10 frames or so?  Maybe they will help.  If not, you'll definitely
need to recompile ruby.  :-(

--=20
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/