Issue #3105 has been updated by Scott Windsor.

I haven't been able to isolate this yet.  I tried removing and re-installing all of my gems.  Unfortunately, this is on a pretty big web application and is crashing randomly between requests.  It's very likely an issue exposed with rails, or one of the gems I'm using, but it's a pretty long list so it's hard to tell right now.

I can get a core dump and load it into gdb, but it's not very helpful without debug symbols.  Do you know how to install them?

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org